23 July 2026

Aging Like a Fine Wine

I saw Christopher Nolan's The Odyssey. One thing stood out. Charlize Theron.  She's aging more gracefully than anyone in Hollywood.

Coming from a guy who doesn't keep track of and largely despises the entire premise of celebrityism in our culture, that's saying something.

I don't know whether she's had work done to improve her appearance. Nor do I particularly care. The roles I've seen her inhabit are interesting and the work she does is consistent high quality.

Not a debate. Not a declaration. An observation.

Perhaps her journey can resonate through her actions for more women approaching the second half of their fifty years on planet Earth. Aging is natural. It can be graceful. It can be elegant. It can be authentically lived.

Not fighting age with beauty, but discovering beauty through age.

That's HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aging Like a Fine Wine

I saw Christopher Nolan's The Odyssey . One thing stood out. Charlize Theron.  She's aging more gracefully than anyone in Hollywood....